Please note – due to health regulations, all products MUST be new. We can regretfully not accept any open or partly used items. Therefore, products should be full size, unopened, new (ie purchased recently specifically to donate) and in date. We make our packs as gifts to the recipients so only give us what you would be happy to receive. We dislike having to dispose of product that arrives used or has clearly been purchased some time prior to donation, so please take note of our guidelines.
- Shampoo & conditioner (no larger than 300ml please due to space constraints within the bags)
- Hairbrushes and combs
- Facewashers or body puffs
- Body wash/Shower gel (no larger than 300ml please due to space constraints within the bags)
- Hand cream
- Body lotion
- Lip balm
- Deodorants – for women and men (a stick or rollon fits better in our bags)
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Sanitary items
- Skincare items
- Makeup items
- Men’s small gift pack toiletries
- Women’s small gift pack toiletries
- Gift cards and movie vouchers
- Candles (small or medium size)
- Jewellery (new only please)
- Large zippered handbags or tote bags (they have to fit all of the above products!) and cosmetic purses either new or in excellent condition
- Scarves (either new or freshly washed in EXCELLENT condition)
- Anything else you would class life’s little luxuries or would be happy to receive as a gift yourself!
If you are unsure about donating a particular item please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We reserve the right to pass on to other charities or groups or to sell items we receive which we cannot utilise, with any funds received going toward purchase of needed items.